NHI in partnership with the Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council (TCCC) is pleased to offer this comprehensive training series for concrete pavement preservation. The training was developed by the National Concrete Pavement Technology Center at Iowa State University in cooperation with FHWA.
The NHI-131126 Concrete Pavement Preservation Series presents current guidelines and recommendations for the design, construction, and selection of cost-effective concrete pavement preservation strategies. It concentrates primarily on strategies and methods that are applicable at the project level, and not at the network level, where pavement management activities function and address such issues as prioritizing and budgeting.
Registration in NHI-131126 enrolls you in all 11 courses in the Concrete Pavement Preservation Series (NHI-131126A-K) plus gives you access to a downloadable version of the FHWA Concrete Pavement Preservation Guide! You can take some or all of these courses when it best suits your schedule.
- Introduction module with downloadable version of the FHWA Concrete Pavement Preservation Guide
- NHI-131126A: Pavement Preservation Concepts
- NHI-131126B: Concrete Pavement Evaluation
- NHI-131126C: Slab Stabilization
- NHI-131126D: Partial-depth Repairs
- NHI-131126E: Full-depth Repairs
- NHI-131126F: Retrofitted Edge Drains
- NHI-131126G: Dowel Bar Retrofit
- NHI-131126H: Diamond Grinding and Grooving
- NHI-131126I: Joint Resealing and Crack Sealing
- NHI-131126J: Concrete Overlays
- NHI-131126K: Strategy Selection
The Concrete Pavement Preservation Series meets the needs of a diverse audience to include design engineers, quality control personnel, contractors, suppliers, technicians, and trades people. While the course is aimed at those who have some familiarity with concrete pavements and pavement preservation, it should also be of value to those that are new to the field.
This course is recommended for the Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council levels I - IV.
If you have questions about this NHI training, please contact NHI at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.558.6873.