The Maintenance Training Series was created to train individuals responsible for the maintenance of our Nation's roadways. The series consists of 11 self-paced, Web-based trainings (WBTs) on various maintenance operations topics, ranging from the conceptual (pavement preservation) to the practical (management of underground storage tanks). The trainings included in the series are listed below and each will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
Participants who wish to complete all 11 trainings in the Maintenance Training Series should enroll in course 134109. Those who are interested in specific topics may enroll in each training individually.
- Pavement Preservation Program (134109A)
- Shaping and Shoulders (134109B)
- Thin HMA Overlays and Leveling (134109C)
- Base and Subbase Stabilization and Repair (134109D)
- Drainage (134109E)
- Outdoor Advertising and Litter Control (134109F)
- Roadside Vegetation Management (134109G)
- Weather-related Operations (134109H)
- Basics of Work Zone Traffic Control (134109I)
- Underground Storage Tanks (134109J)
- Cultural and Historic Preservation (134109K)
This course was designed for State, regional, and county personnel who manage operations programs and deal with oversight and quality assurance over broader geographic areas. The target audience is also involved with handling materials, scheduling, budgeting and planning.
If you have questions about this NHI training, please contact NHI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.558.6873.