We, the members of the Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council, commit to national leadership, coordination, and cooperation in the development of a curriculum, in construction, materials, project management, and associated transportation disciplines, that is designed to improve the skills and abilities of the participants.
To accomplish this we embrace the following objectives:
- maximize resources through concerted efforts in the development of training and qualification mediums
- sharpen the skills and improve the abilities of personnel in our fields of interest
- promote uniformity in training content and qualification requirements to facilitate reciprocity between States and regions
- share training and qualification materials and techniques with our partners
- maximize usage of AASHTO standards in training development
- encourage development of and improvement to AASHTO standards through our regional groups
- remain open, sensitive, and responsive to the expressed needs and voice of our partners
- contribute equitably to assure success.