(SR500) Rural Traffic Incident Management
10/16/2012 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST
While the benefit of Traffic Incident Management (TIM) is better document in an ubran setting than in a rural setting, the need for effective Rural Traffic Incident Management (RIM) is just as pronounced.
Join us on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 for a unique 90 minute webinar on Rural Traffic Incident Management with three presentations from Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Queensland, Australia. The Queensland Motorways is a key provider in south east Queensland's tolling industry.
Webinar speakers include:
1. Jim McGee, Nebraska Department of Roads
2. Paul Keltner, Wisconsin Department of Transportation
3. Shirley Robertson - COO, Queensland Motorways
4. Dave Allan - Road Operations Manager, Queensland Motorways
5. Kevin Horin - Traffic Management Centre Manager, Queensland Motorways
Operations, Transportation Operations
Registration is full